INTRODUCTION TO THE MODERN IRIDOLOGIST
Michelle Jones has designed an Introductory Course to Modern Iridology primarily to assist practitioners further their knowledge of iridology. She went further and opened the door to the art of iridology to interested individuals for their personal use.
This course, which is conducted over either two eight-hour lecture days, or four four-hour lecture days, is presented in a very simple to understand format, making it suitable for anyone interested in the course.
THIS INTRODUCTORY PROGRAM:
- Outlines the basic eye types and what they reveal about the person’s health, inherent strengths and weaknesses, and potential vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrates how to identify iris signs, colours, and fibre patterns, and understand what they mean.
- Outlines how to conduct a basic iris analysis in order to assess a person’s well-being.
- Equips one with the knowledge that can empower a person/patient to take charge of his/her life and achieve optimum health.
At the end of the sixteen hours of lectures, which includes hands-on work, participants will have the confidence to conduct an iris analysis of their patients, or family and friends.
“Your introductory course in Iridology was great and very useful for me and other members…”…Dr. Jun-Gyu Jang (READ MORE)
THE ONLY IRIDOLOGY COURSE IN ENGLISH, CONDUCTED IN KOREA
THE MODERN IRIDOLOGIST
This course, which is conducted over either five eight-hour lecture days, or eight five-hour lecture days, is presented in a very simple to understand format, making it suitable for anyone interested to further their knowledge in the course.
- Goes in-depth with the study of the different eye types and what they reveal about the person’s health, inherent strengths and weaknesses, and potential vulnerabilities.
- Studies 20 different constitutions that identifies and differentiates one person from the other, based on their predispositions, character traits, life lessons, and health tendencies.
- Identifies pupil distortions or irregularities that are seen in the iris, as well as their health implications.
- Discusses the different types of collarette, their implications to a person’s health, and its relationship to the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system of the body.
- Discusses the basic sclera signs that can be used to confirm your finding in the iris. The sclera also shows a person’s health status and predispositions. Using the two in an iris analysis increases the “truth” of your findings.
- Goes in-depth in the study of the various signs in the iris, such as the lacuna, rarefactions, transversals, and pigments, discussing 20 lacuna types, different pigment colours and locations, as well as their significance to a person’s health. Equips one with the knowledge that can empower a person/patient to take charge of his/her life and achieve optimum health.
At the end of the forty hours of lectures, which includes hands-on work, participants will have the knowledge about the advanced physical elements of iris analysis.